Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Chocolate Affair - August special

Hey everyone, today I have some quick 3x3 cards I made using the August stamp of the month.


This stamp set is free through the end of August with a qualifying purchase and will not be available after August.

I love 3x3 cards.  They are perfect to have on hand to send a quick thank you, or, what I'll probably do with these, is punch a hole and add some ribbon and use as cute tags.  Each of these were made with chocolate cardstock cut 3 x 6 and scored at 3" to make a 3x3 card.  You can get 8 cards from 1 sheet of 12x12 cardstock.  They each have a layer of blush cardstock cut 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, then a layer of white daisy cut 2 1/2 x 2 1/2.

For the cupcake, I colored the stamp with markers and  I used chocolate ink for the sentiment.

This one, both images were stamped with chocolate ink. Easy peasey and cute!

I colored the strawberry stamp with markers and used chocolate ink for the sentiment.

This one was stamped entirely with chocolate ink.


I used blush and white daisy for the inside, same measurements as the front and left them blank for now.



Quick, easy and super cute!  Well, I'm off to have some chocolate after making these cards!!!  Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment