Sunday, August 18, 2013

Babies are a Blessing

Hi everyone!  Sorry I've been MIA the last week.  I've been busy with work and getting my home back in order and getting back into a school schedule and routine.  I'm working on getting a weekly cleaning schedule together that I can actually stick to and not be so overwhelmed on the weekends.  I'm also working on a chore chart for Max.  I'll have that project posted soon.

For today I have a baby card to share.  I love working on baby projects, probably my favorite things to make!

 
 

All the papers are from my scraps - you would think with as many projects I've done with my scraps lately the pile would be going down, but not so much!  I used Paper Doll Dress Up for the moon and stars cut a 3 1/2".  The marquee is from Storybook - I think!  And I used CCR to size it to fit my sentiment.  The sentiment is from a Fiskars stamp set called Precious Baby.

 

The teddy bear is cut from Christmas solutions at 1 3/4" and I went over the lines in the cut with a brown fine tip marker.  I also added glitter to the stars.




I added a few rhinestones to finish it off.  This is one of my favorite cards ever!  Hope you all enjoy!
Have a wonderful upcoming week!!!

Linking to:
BBTB2 - Stars and Moon challenge
Crafting By Designs - anything goes
Little Scrap Pieces - anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes

August Special Sweetening the Deal - spend $50 and get the August stamp of the month for FREE!!
Click here to see my 3x3 cards using this set!


9 comments:

  1. You made such a cute card. Love the glitzy stars and moon. That is a cute bear on the moon! Yhe sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card!! Love that darling little teddy bear and the great moon and stars. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Moon/Star' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute! Adorable baby card :) Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2 this week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is an adorable baby card! I love how you placed the bear on the moon, too cute!! Love the sentiment base too! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is absolutely adorable! Thanks somuch for joining us at BBTB2
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know how much I love this card, so thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC too;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable baby card. Loved all the bright colors and all the special details you added to make this such a pretty card. Your recipient is sure to love it too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs!
    Doris :)

    ReplyDelete