Thursday, August 22, 2013

Christmas Cardinal

Hi Everyone!  Are you having a good day?  I woke up thinking it was Friday...not fun to realize it's only Thurs.  Oh well....on a positive note I received the CTMH holiday stamps I ordered yesterday and was able to play with them a little last night!  That's always fun!!

I started with this weeks sketch from Mojo Monday:
and the stamp set, To You and Yours:
and here's my card:

The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad, Sweater Weather.  I used barn red to ink the edges of the red pattern paper and olive to ink the edges of the green pattern papers.  I added red pearls for the berries and bitty pearls on the top right and bottom left. I popped up the middle banner and the cardinal on foam tape for some dimension.


The sentiment inside is from another stamp set, Yuletide Greetings.



Have a great day!!

Linking to:
Mojo Monday - sketch
Cardz TV - pop it up
Paper Playtime - use pearls

August Special Sweetening the Deal - spend $50 and get the August stamp of the month for FREE!!
Click here to see my 3x3 cards using this set!


No comments:

Post a Comment