Friday, August 9, 2013

Fabulous Fall

Good Morning and TGIF!!!


Today I have a card to share using the new Huntington paper collection!  

I was most excited about this paper, fall is my absolute favorite time of the year!  


I used cocoa cardstock for the base and the mats for the Huntington paper.  The leaf comes from the Fall Harvest stamp set and I stamped with Autumn Terracotta, Olive, and Barn Red.  I use the mini pigment pads to make inking the stamp with multiple colors easier.  I stamped the leaf on Champagne cardstock and fussy cut it, then inked the edges with Chocolate.  Fabulous Fall sentiment comes from the same Fall Harvest stamp set.  I stamped it onto Champagne cardstock with Chocolate ink.


The sentiment inside is from the Always Grateful stamp set.


I love, love, love this Huntington paper collection!!  I think this will show up quite a bit in my Fall and Thanksgiving projects!

Have a wonderful day and even more wonderful weekend!

Linking to:

August Special Sweetening the Deal - spend $50 and get the August stamp of the month for FREE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment