Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Princess

Hey everyone!  How's your Monday going?  It's hectic here!  My son finished up day camp last week so he's home with me till school starts on the 14th.  I LOVE having him home with me, but forgot how difficult it is to get work done.

I have another sketch card to share this afternoon.

Here is the sketch:


and here is my interpretation of the sketch:


I was going through my stack of cards and realized I needed more kids birthday cards.  The pattern papers come from the DCWV stack, Nana's Nursery, baby girl.  The felt flowers were mixed in with my ribbons and I added pink glitter gems to the centers.  The sentiment is a papertrey ink stamp.  The wand is cut from Princess Party and I added stardust glitz.  I had come across these stickers at the Dollar Tree and thought they were so cute!


They had a wide variety, girls, boys and baby themes.  I'm sure I'll be using them on more projects!


I used Elegant Edges and Princess Party for the inside.


Hope you like!  Sorry so quick, but I need to get busy!!!  :-)  Hope you're having a fabulous day!!!

Linking to Jo's Scrap Shack

4 comments:

  1. Wow !! Such a pretty card !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty princess card. Great cuts, great stickers. Thanks for joining Jo's FFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh This is gorgeous!!!! I love everything about this and your take on the sketch is awesome Dawn! Thank you for playing in our challenge this week at Jo's FFC!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete