Monday, September 2, 2013

BOO! An Artiste Halloween Card

Ahhhh...it' so nice and cool out today!  A wonderful breeze coming in through the window and I had a whole day to myself in my craft room!  And even better than that, my hubby is making homemade pizzas for dinner as I type this!  yum!!

So with the cooler weather - and I am enjoying this as much as I can because I know it will be hot again - I am back in the Halloween mood!  I have been working on Halloween cards and home dec projects all day.

Here's the first card ~


The card base is from the Artiste cartridge. It is found under Accent 4, shift, button 48.  I sized the card at 5 1/2" in height and it came out to just about 4" in width.  I found an oval on the Artiste cartridge as well (Accent 2, button 6) and sized it in CCR to fit perfectly over the center of the card base.  I'm not sure who makes the striped paper I used - it was a 12 x 12 stack, but the cover had come off.  The cute ghost is from Paper Doll Dress Up and was cut at 3 1/2".  I used a black gel pen to go over the little cuts on the ghost to make his face.  I also stamped two black bats from the Creepy Creatures stamp set with black ink and inked the edges of the oval as well.


I cut the same oval I used on the card front, but this time in white for the inside.  Boo! is cut from the Artiste cartridge at 1".  It is found under Basic, shift, button 47.  I used the bats again and the little rat from the Creepy Creatures stamp set.


Super simple and, I think, super cute!!  I hope you're all having a fabulous day!  Back to work for me tomorrow.  I'm so thankful I was able to take advantage of today.  Have a great week!!

September Specials!
You are My Happy - National Stamping Month
Poster Tidings - Stamp of the Month

No comments:

Post a Comment