Sunday, January 26, 2014

You are FIN- tastic -- a Valentine

Hi Everyone!  How are you all doing this wonderful Sunday??

I'm up to my ears in moving boxes :)  Only about 3 week till our move day.  And since I need to start packing up my craft room I decided to get Max's school Valentine's done early.


OMGeeeee I love them!!!!  I used Create A Critter for both the fish and the fishbowl.  The bowl is cut at 2 1/2" using white daisy and indian corn blue cardstock.  The fish is cut at 1"  using black and  honey cardstocks.  The lines in the fins didn't show the black very well from underneath so I just went in with a black gel pen to add some color.  The stamps I  used are from a K. Andrews design set called Splashtastic Summer using black ink 


On the back I used B1399 Crafted With Love stamp in Cranberry.  Then I useD1560 Holiday Tags for the Happy Valentine's Day and the from stamps in Hollyhock.  There's just enough space left for Max to sign his name :)


They will all be attached to the snack size bags of Goldfish crackers - once I get to the  store  LOL

And now I'm going to pack some more boxes....Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

January Specials:
Cloud Nine cardmaking kit
Stamp of the Month

Retiring Items - available while supplies last or Jan. 31st.  New catalog begins Feb. 1st!

While Supplies Last - deeply discounted clearance items

Linking to:
Little Scrap Pieces - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment